Jailbreak iOS4 Comming Soon

Posted by DjRaz55 Sunday, June 27, 2010

jailbreak iOS4 hardware, yes you can do it as we have already seen jailbreaks for the beta releases of 4.0. Right now no jailbreak is out yet for the iPhone or iPod touch on iOS4 The only software we know of so far that may be able to jailbreak iOS4 with Limera1n. Which is not even out yet. Limera1n is purportedly a 1-click easy to use jailbreaking program. If you want to jailbreak iOS4, you will need to wait a little while.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments...


Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message

About Me


Want something? Need something? Need to know how to do something that Apple, AT&T, or other companies may not want you to know? If you answered yes to any of these, your in the right spot... I prefer to stay anonymous as this could effect my paying job. So as far as everyone knows.. I am DJRaz55, which is me. Don't see what you need, feel free to email me. Email DJRaz55