Keep Your Eye Out!!! <.<.DrObO???>.>

Posted by DjRaz55 Thursday, October 21, 2010


Maybe you understand maybe you don't... However, recently I have been in touch with Data Robotics, Inc. With all the recent in-pour of question regarding the Drobo systems, and if they work better then the competitors, and actually do what they say unlike the "MegaDataStore". I have contacted them to see if I can get my hands on one of their systems and let you know honestly how it works. I understand so many of you are skeptical of many reviewers out there, and that is why I cherish all of my readers. Regardless of what people want to hear, when you come here you know your going to hear the truth. I have tried many NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices, with very little success they all promise they are able to do things that just don't work. In today's economy I understand you don't want to waste your time or money on a product your going to become frustrated with.


So watch out, and lets see what they say. I am looking to see if the VM-Ware really does work flawlessly, and if it communicates without the standard "I-D-10-T Errors" we seem to see all too often with other products.

Please send me specifics, as far as things you would like to know in regards to this product. I want to make sure that we are able to actually answer all of your questions in the time we have the product, before our first review is posted.

Thanks,
DJRaz55
For the latest updates follow @DJRaz55 on Twitter....

0 comments

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments...


Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message

About Me


Want something? Need something? Need to know how to do something that Apple, AT&T, or other companies may not want you to know? If you answered yes to any of these, your in the right spot... I prefer to stay anonymous as this could effect my paying job. So as far as everyone knows.. I am DJRaz55, which is me. Don't see what you need, feel free to email me. Email DJRaz55