Jailbreak 4.0.1 on iPhone 3G

Posted by DjRaz55 Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You can use this redsn0w from June to jailbreak 4.0.1 on iPhone3G. Just point it at the 4.0 IPSW (the public one, not the developer GM one).

(Yes – point it at the 4.0 IPSW even though you're at 4.0.1).

This will also hacktivate your iPhone3G at 4.0.1 if you haven't already been activated by iTunes. Install ultrasn0w if you need a carrier unlock (and in the USA, remember to turn off 3G mode in Settings→General→Network).



Thanks
DJRaz55

0 comments

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments...


Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message

About Me


Want something? Need something? Need to know how to do something that Apple, AT&T, or other companies may not want you to know? If you answered yes to any of these, your in the right spot... I prefer to stay anonymous as this could effect my paying job. So as far as everyone knows.. I am DJRaz55, which is me. Don't see what you need, feel free to email me. Email DJRaz55