WARNING!!! iPhone OS 3.1 beta firmware

Posted by DjRaz55 Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Apple recently released the new iPhone OS 3.1 beta firmware and SDK to developers. If you’re using the ultrasn0w software unlock, DO NOT UPGRADE to iPhone OS 3.1 beta because you may permanently lose your unlock. Apple has updated the baseband to 05.08.01. Remember, even when the final iPhone 3.1 firmware is released you should not update if you want to keep your ultrasn0w unlock. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!





0 comments

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments...


Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message

About Me


Want something? Need something? Need to know how to do something that Apple, AT&T, or other companies may not want you to know? If you answered yes to any of these, your in the right spot... I prefer to stay anonymous as this could effect my paying job. So as far as everyone knows.. I am DJRaz55, which is me. Don't see what you need, feel free to email me. Email DJRaz55